Re: [ST] for Marc - (energy)

>From: Zoltan Pavlakovich
>I'm just amazed that Emile is so right awake at 4am and can hold a physics
>class after a night of heavy drinking due to the first games of the Worls
>Cup. Emile you are a stud!

I haven't got a clue if that was a class, I never passed physics...
flying and riding was always way more fun than studying. So I think
it must have been hypoxia due to the constant flying I had to do the
past two days (flying to London Heathrow 4 times in a row), having to
see the cup rerun on TV at night.

Next week with Markus and one V-strom (so two Sprints), we'll be
representing Holland on the 5th international V-Strom meeting in
Germany, in the middle of the cup :-). Should be quite a party...
or fight.. depending on the outcome I guess...

Unfortunately I'll be airborne again during the first orange game on
Sunday...

Emile
www.piloot.com