Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

stopped to fill up at a garage this am at 8.30am and was in the next pump to
a black sprint. Ive seen the bike before as its older than mine and had sat
at a local dealers getting repaired. I said hello to the rider as we passed
by and he exclaimed "oh youve gone for the ST too!". "yeah, ive gone for it
for four years now" i grumbled. Gone are the days when there were just a
handful of us Triumph riders. Our exclusivity is lost. If he had said he
drove all year round i'd have thumped him ; )
still, theres a very attractive woman in the office wearing a brazil top.
Put the smile back on my face....i just love beach volleyball.