Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

I hate to disappoint the rest of the world but the majority of Americans could careless about the world cup.  Our hockey and basketball playoff championships are under way.  I really doubt most of us care about those either.  I didn't even know the US played the Czech Republic.

Rick
Pfafftown, NC, USA