From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:18 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Dangerous Activies

how many on here would go helmetless?
how many on here would buy beer in a grocery store on a Sunday?
How many on here would buy beer on a sunday in a grocery store and drive
home helmetless?

With the current good weather in the UK (hey when we get it we celebrate!)
the usual debates over whether to wear protective eqpt or shorts and tshirt
and suffer the consequences of gravel rash. Do you drive at times in your
bikini?