From: "Chris Harwood" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/06/13 Tue PM 03:02:15 BST
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

This looks like a suitably injudicious moment to mention that I had a
pint of Bishop's Finger with my evening meal on Friday.

shric wohardo
SR 00

>>> pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx 13/06/2006 14:17:53 >>>
hmm, not long back from Germany
the beer has no chemical additives and is very nice, not as nice as
Czech
(oops back to WC refernces(3-0!!)). Im currently on a cider kick,
trying
different types of cider as a sort of experiment...well thats what i
tell
the missus.
http://www.alabev.com/history.htm says that it was first brewed in
Germany