[ST] Stupid bastards, old farts, and the like

John,
I've been a Steeler fan since before the first Superbowl win.  I was exstatic over the win this year.  BUT you are 100% right.   He was (maybe is) a dumb sh-t and he is paying for it.

To homever blamed this on an old fart.
I'm 59 and 62 isn't far away.  I definitely agree that at some point we all need to be examined as to our ability to drive, but don't ASSume she is at fault just because she is 62.  For me it should be self defense to shoot anyone driving a car using a cell phone.  Those A-holes come in all ages, sexs, sizes and nationalities.  There is a better target than picking an arbitrary age.
Rod