Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

Matt Knowles wrote:
> Kind of ironic that you spend
> your Sunday bashing your head against other heads, but they don't want
> you doing anything dangerous on your spare time.

I would wager that this is, in large part, a result of the fact that they
generate millions of dollars of revenue during their Sunday activities
(for which they are grossly overcompensated) and anything outside of that
"Sunday time" is something that the suits wish they could regulate more
than they do.

I don't blame any employer, who pays someone as much as these guys get
paid, who wishes to restricts their employees activities.

The bottom line out of all of this, WEAR YOUR DAMN HELMET.  From the
sound of Ben's injuries they would have all been significantly mitigated
if he had a full face helmet on.  Even a brain bucket, pardon me,
open-faced helmet would have helped.

Ugh, idiots make the world go around, don't they?

Nate
00SprintRS