Re: [ST] For John

In a previous email, Matt Knowles stated:
> I don't know the particulars of this accident, but I'd have to say if
> you are exceeding the speed limit by a high amount, and someone turns
> left in front of you, they're going to have a pretty good defense.
> Especially if you're on a motorcycle.

When I hit a left turning Volvo the driver was issued a ticket. Her
defense was that I was a speeding, inexperienced rider. Her lawyer
proved neither and she was found guilty. Score one for the good guys!

> You got to drive like you're invisible.

How many have been pulled over and said "Gee officer. How did you see me?"

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If you don't know what to do, call the media and at least give the
appearance of doing something."
             -- David Peterson