Re: [ST] Roethlisberger

His condition has been upgraded to Fair, and the repair surgery on his
facial bones has gone well.  He is concious and alerts.  He's expected to be
discharged in 3-5 days.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2482701&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

--Joel

(Its Late, I'm Bored, and can't understant why I'm looking this crap up.  I
don't even like baseball and didn't watch him win the world series!)