From: sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:46:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Cleaning Brake Calipers (was: some kind of berger)

John,
Just a comment.  There was a thread a while back that talked about glazing.  In doing a bit of web research, there were several "experts" that recommended not getting brake cleaner on the pads or directly stated it was a cause of glazing on pads and rotors.  I personally am hesitant to put anything on my pads except to sand them.
Rod