From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Ulizzi
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:25 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Time for a new thread.....Mirror Extenders

My 52" shoulders and the narrow mirrors on my RS
combine to give me a real good view of, well, my
shoulders, and not much else. If I am riding with
friends behind me, I cant keep track of them due to
the size of my blind spot. I dont want to say this,
for fear that it might actually happen, but if a
police car pulled up behind me with only his lights on
and no siren, I would have no clue he was there. I
have decided I need a better view astern. I have heard
rumours of mirror extenders, but have only seen one
pair, and they were butt ugly and very expensive. Does
anybody have experience with mirror extenders and/or
barend mirrors for an RS that they would care to
share?

Thanks,

John