Re: [ST] Cool tank bag system(?)

The factory luggage on my '99 ST worked well over many miles and many trips.
As Matt said its a shame Triumph really dropped the ball this time. The new
boxes are improved in the operation, water proofing and the flimsy lids have
been sorted. However, in doing this they made the inner dimensions smaller,
resulting in a bulky system that fits less!

I've decided to ditch the Triumph hard bags on my 05 ST and do the same as
Joshua, using the SW Motech metal work. Triumph Australia obviously arent happy
about my decision. Once its all done I'll even have some change from the
refund.

Brett.