Re: [ST] Replacing bike for IBR

Well that certainly changes things Doug.

I have certainly heard of IBR, but I had no idea that you would be doing that
distance in that time. As you quite rightly point out, that is a lot of
stress to put any machine through. Something straight off the show room floor could
fail. So you definately want to have as much confidence as you can in your
ride.

I look forward to hearing about your prep and how you go in the ride.

Best of luck!

Brett.