[ST] Sprint ST sighting

So, I'm starting out for my pre-Father's Day ride on Saturday.  Heading to
Ojai, CA and points north.  Highway 33 in particular.  And, to get to
anywhere from anyplace in Los Angeles requires traveling on the freeway.

As it turns out, around noon on Saturday, I find myself having the
"pleasure" of splitting lanes, going northbound on the 405.  Turns out I'm
being followed by a guy on a black ST.  The markings on the side make me
think it's a 99-01 vintage. He also had a stock pipe and was riding with
someone else on an SV650.

Anyone on the list match that description?

Rich M.

'01 ST

LA, CA