Re: [ST] I think I'm done... long,

I have thought of a lot of possibilities, a track bike being one of
them, there is a great new track here in town, AMA Superbike raced on
it today and the Sport bike assoc.. in Salt Lake is very active, but
that would also mean a lot more expenses, plus at 6.1 and 260lbs I find
it hard to find or fit in a race suit, they don't make too many of
those in gorilla sizes, but I might try. I guess the sale of both bikes
would give me enough cash to put it together. Not sure if I want the
financial commitment of paying $180 every time I want to ride though.
i also thought of a dirt bike, UT has lots of great places to go ride
those.  I might have put maybe 10 hrs. on one but may be also cheap to
do so. Maybe sell the Sprint and leave the 1200 for occasional sunday
rides, I don't know... Thanks' for the support, It makes me feel not so
alone in my crisis. I have talked about this to the wife and a friend,
but they are not bike people, so it seems like a silly crisis to have
to them.  To me, it is much more than silly, it is a change of
lifestyle.

Rolo.