Re: [ST] I think I'm done... long,

Rolo,
I'm 59, 6'2 245, and have stopped counting the number of times cages have
tried to pick me off.  The last three years have really been bad for me and
ate into my trip time so I know what you're talking about. I ran 600+ miles
this weekend all in twisty mountain roads and rusty doesn't come close. Been
looking at other bikes to "change my style" but still haven't found anything
better for me than my Sprint.  My advice is slow down, relax BUT maintain
your concentration.  Avoid high traffic areas.  If you can't ride long, ride
frequent short trips to maintain proficiency. Also, you HAVE TO get your
confidence back, but not any of the arrogance of youth.  If you want to quit
that's OK too.  When it ain't fun anymore, it ain't fun.
Rod