[ST] MotoGP Spoiler

Don't read this if you haven't seen the race.  If you do anyway, I don't want to hear it.  I gave you fair warning.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wow!  It's been a while since MotoGP had as many wrecks as I saw this past weekend.  They were dropping like flies.  Although I'm not a Nicky Haden fan, I give him credit for hanging in there with Rossi.  I never would have guessed Nicky'd have the points lead so early.  but that's racing.  Rossi had a slow start getting crashed (thru no fault of his own), chunk a tyre, motor die.  Yet I'm surprised he's 3rd in points.  All the right people fell out of this race, which helped.

Now that Red flag.  holy cow!  Unbelievable crash.  It look like two handle bars touched and jammed the front brake of that guy who did the end-O and took everyone else out like bowling pins in turn 1.  I think one of those hurt was Melandri.  that upset Rossi as they're good friends.  Probably why he had a slow start at took it easy after the restart.  I saw from the end race interview he wasn't happy although he won.  Probably worried about his buon amico.