Re: [ST] Sprint ST Available

LOL

I was expecting this.  The track is addicting.  Looks like it came sooner rather than later ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 11:57 AM
To: dcrats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Sprint ST Available

Don't know if you guys know anybody who would be interested, but since I have an outlet for spirited riding now, I think I want something different for the road.  The track stuff has really eaten some funds, but I was wondering if anybody would want to do a bike trade.  I'm thinking about getting a Tiger, and didn't know if anybody on a Tiger is thinking about a Sprint ST.  I've got tons of goodies for the bike, and would like to swap for something with similar goodies, or maybe we could work something out if there are differences in years/mileage/extras/etc.  Looking for a 955 Tiger - black or silver gets bonus points.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, you can send me a private message and I can give the low-down on all the stuff, and talk details.  To start, it is a low-mileage (~15k miles) 2000 Black Sprint ST.  Tons of extras, and runs great - but I can get into more details if you know anyone interested.

Matt Heyer