From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Knowles
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 4:40 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Wrap-up of Roethlis-what-his-name?

On Jun 19, 2006, at 8:34 AM, Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:

> " Roethlisberger was traveling 35 mph in a posted 35 mph zone, said
> officer Dan Connolly."
>
> Really...
>
> And how exactly do they know that then - seems awfully convenient.

There are several ways that they could have calculated his speed.
Granted probably not to within 1mph but certainly to within whether or
not his speed was a contributing factor to the accident.

Mass x Velocity = Inertia

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643