From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 8:14 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Back from the Track

I also think that people don't understand that performance motorcycles are
made to run.  So turning, accelerating, and braking hard are what they are
meant to do (provided you don't lay it down).  Nor burnouts, wheelies, and
stoppies - those things put undue stresses on the headstock and bearings and
such.  That stuff is what can be harmful to a bike.