Re: [ST] Wrap-up of Roethlis-what-his-name?

In a previous email, Matt Knowles stated:

> On Jun 19, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Sprint ST wrote:
>>I've seen some strange twists and explanations of physics on this site
>>and
>>it looks like we're going into another case of strange science.
>

> Well it's been 27 years since I took a physics class. I guess I'm going
> to have to look up momentum vs. inertia.

How about if we just put this whole thing to rest by agreeing that
Rothlisberger was a victim of Newtons' First Law of Motion?

A body at rest remains at rest and a body in motion continues to move at
a constant velocity unless acted upon by an external force.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches per
second."
             -- J. Hart