[ST] Mad Science: was - Wrap-up of Roethlis-what-his-name?

Emile,
Where did you come up with inertia is mass????   This is what I alluded to when I talked about strange science on this site.  We ride bikes not plot black holes.  As Newton described it (although I believe he didn't call it inertia),  a body at rest wants to stay at rest, like me watching the super bowl; a body in motion tends to maintain the same velocity unless something changes, like Rothlisberger and the woman.   Mass is a property of matter.  In the USA we mistakenly call it weight but that is the mass of a body acted upon by the force of gravity.  Again, going back to high school and college physics books from in excess of 35 years ago, I never had a professor, teacher or book equate inertia and mass.
Rod