Re: [ST] Wa Wa Wa

The closest house to the track is at least a mile away, these people
are just whiners.  I guess you would have to know the neighborhood that
the complaints come from to understand it,  If you met some of the
a-holes that move out there, you would understand that this would be
solved the moment the track gets a NASCAR race.  Basically the kind of
people that got suckered to pay a lot of money for a fancy looking
cheap built house in a new development, in BFE.  This track is further
in he boonies than Las Vegas speedway is, to give you a good  idea.

Rolo.