[ST] Loose rear wheel

I recently brought my 2000 Sprint St to the dealer for a little spring tune up and some new tires.  Got the Michelin Pilot Road - so far, so good.  Except for one small problem.  Since getting the bike back, something has been wrong.  I notice it when slowing to a stop - a little "clunk" that I can't reproduce when rocking the bike back and forth and applying the brake.  And, sometimes when shifting (up or down), the bike would do a very slight, quick wobble.  I rarely ever put it on the center stand, so I'd checked as many bolts as I could to see if everything was tight.  I finally put it on the center stand to clean the chain, and there it is.  The back wheel is loose.  The nut was tight as can be, but there's supposed to be a flat washer, then a cone washer, then the nut.  There was only the flat washer, so the nut was bottomed out on the threads, leaving a little gap for the wheel to wiggle.

After that long winded introduction, here's the question for you gurus out there.  I've probably ridden 200 miles since leaving the dealer with the new tires (everything felt fine at speeds greater than 20mph or so).  Is there any damage that could have been done riding that far or distance with the rear wheel in that condition?  Maybe damage to the wheel bearings?  I'm fairly clueless beyond changing the oil and some other minor maintenance tasks, so I don't know if I'm even in the ballpark for potential problems caused by the wheel being loose like that.  The dealer is 40 miles away and I don't want to drive down there just to get that cone washer.  I'm going to call the dealer in the morning and in the very least, get them to send me the washer (unless it's a standard size I can get at Home Depot), but I'd like to know in advance if there are any other questions to ask, or anything to ask that they fix (potentially damaged areas).

Thanks!

Dan