Re: [ST] Wrap-up of Roethlis-what-his-name?

In a previous email, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx stated:
> Speaking of which Steve, how is "Blue Devil"?

Still sitting in the garage waiting for me to order parts. I've been
watching eBay for stuff. Almost every part that I need that comes up is
in worse shape then mine. However, I managed to buy a barely used stock
rear shock for $89. The old one was somewhat Tigger-ish.

> And your good self of course.

Still limited motion. Can't sleep on my left side. Can't reach and try
to pick up something with the left hand. I started physical therapy on
Monday. The PT told me that I would be sore and achy. Yesterday when I
went in I told him he was a liar, I felt fine, no aches or pains. He
made my routine a little tougher. I went home and tore apart the dark
room in our basement. Demolition is a real trick when you have limited
mobility. Especially when my current bedside read is "Rubble: Unearthing
the History of Demolition" by Jeff Byles. Thanks for asking.

On a happy note, I got "The World's Fastest Indian" for Father's Day.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The basis of optimism is sheer terror."
             -- Oscar Wilde