From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joel Ashman
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6:40 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Tuying down on a trailer

I'd suggest something like this:

http://www.condor-lift.com/

I've seen this demo'ed at the bike show, and it was impressive.  2 straps
only needed to hold the bike forward with minimal tension.  They don't even
have to be on the bars.  And it works on the ground in your garage as
well.  A quick release system holds it to a bracket mounted on a flat bed
trailer. It will hold the bike upright without straps, so ride it in, and
get off and go grab some straps.  Oh year, it folds up and hangs on the wall
nicely.

Having had a bike fall on a trailer on the way home from the painters, this
is definately on my wishlist.

--Joel