Re: [ST] Tire Pressures

Jim,
Thanks for the response, but you sure can say "goes against the norm" again.  I think that I ran across the Conti RA recommended and it was 36 up front.  What would scare me is if I ran that on a twistie hunk of road.  I've had the front wash on me a couple of times and was lucky enough to recover.  It ain't fun.  I would recommend any time you do push the turns to think about getting the front down a bit.  That's just my opinion.
Rod