Re: [ST] Wrap-up of Roethlis-what-his-name?

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:44:39 -0700
  "Zoltan Pavlakovich" <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
><<SNIP>> This law is
>full of mixed
>messages - either we have one or we don't - what
>stupidity.

Zoltan,

Couldn't agree more.  And talk about sending a mixed
message, Since our Guv.  signed into law the "no helmet
required law" here in PA --

A rider going for his/her motorcycle license, that is 21
or older, can complete the MSF safety course (and is
required to wear a helmet while taking the course).

But if they pass the course, they do not need to wear a
helmet.

Guess a little training makes the head harder!!!!

Dave Bardell