Re: [ST] Helmets

If you have read the two articles in recent Motorcyclist magazine on helmets, you may question whether $Bucks = Best Helmet.  Snell didn't come out too well and made it's displeasure known.  I ride with an Arai and have for years.  I'd buy something else but it's the only one that fits my industrial size head.  I'm at the point that if you want to ride naked, go for it.  We need to reduce the number of morons on the planet somehow.  The problem is these morons increase MY insurance rate and MY taxes.  It is only a FREEDOM issue when it only affects the individual.    When individual freedom crosses the line to negatively impact the freedom of the group then rational action is required.  Rothlesburger did not help our image.  The badass wanabees don't help our image.  Who cares???  You will when some crazy legislation comes down the pike and nobody listens to the bad boy bikers.