Re: [ST] Helmet laws ( Was Wrap Up )

That's the problem with our government though. The people with common
sense can figure out they wouldn't want the job, and they're not
corrupt enough to go after it.

That leaves the lawyers running everything.

On Jun 22, 2006, at 10:07 AM, John Ulizzi wrote:

> That makes more sense than anything I have ever heard
> on the subject....you should run for govenator...

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned