Re: [ST] Scorpion Helmets

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm wearing the EXO 700 in light silver and am very happy sofar. The
> liner is removable, fits my globe head perfectly, a bit on the noisy
> side - but due to the array of ventilation holes quite acceptable - and
> all that for 180 bucks. Before that I had the HJC CL-14.

Ditto that on the Scorpion EXO 700, bought last fall to replace a well
worn Arai RX7-RR3 (Quantum or "earth" shaped head).  Fit and finish are
excellent, same cool/wicking liner as in the Corsair I almost bought,
queiter than the Arai too.  I noticed it was a bit hot when the weather
warmed up, but removing the chin skirt and breath gaurd solved that.  My
only nit with it is that the first indent for cracking open the visor lets
a whole two fingers in, that's a big first opening.  For the money, one
heck of a helmet.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\