From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Jackets for wicked hot temps...

Jeezums it is wicked HOT!!!!

  OK, so now being a transplant from the cool NE into the sweat-belt of
central VA I am in DIRE need of a hot temp jacket. Besides, my current
jacket is wearing a bit thin.

I am certain there have been debates about this in the archives, but since
the helmet discussion is heading towards the Reothesiligfhdgburg direction I
figure I would troll a bit. ;-)

  Anyone with recommendations for a mesh jacket? I am currently looking at
the Triumph Integra, Alpinestars ACR airflow, and the Tour Master Flex. I
like versitility, but may be looking at a cool/cold season jacket later
anyway. How are the mesh jackets for touring? Anyone have experience with
any I have listed?
  Todd