From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Nisula
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:14 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] 05 ST Replacement Bag Locks

I have a copy of the "Confidential" Service Bulletin 370.  I used it to
remove the locks when I received my replacement bags back in April.  I can
fax a copy if you like or give you a call ..... I just don't have the
motivation to type the whole thing up in this email.  I will tell you that
the lock comes out without detroying the plastic nor by taking apart the
pins etc.  The is a little retaining clip accessible on the back side of the
lock that you have to push in and then the lock will push out.  It is tough
to describe in an email just let me know if you have a fax machine
accessible?

Ken