From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Al Garvin
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:49 PM
To: ST List
Subject: [ST] someone looking for a track bike?

Or some of you may be interested in my TigCraft race bike.
http://tinyurl.com/qxf53
I had it on eBay a few weeks ago and worked out a deal with some guy in
one
of the Carolina's and afterwards he backed out so I relisted.

Please pass the links around to anybody who you think may be interested.
Thanks for the bandwidth.

Catfish
http://stores.eBay.com/FarkleMasters
www.FarkleMasters.com