From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Van Est
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 9:03 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] WHEELIES ON ST.

How about the front end lifting as you tank it away from the lights? Not
a real wheelie: just a slight headshake as the wheel clears the ground.

The Daytona does that easily, but my RS also was quite keen to go light
on the front.

cheers

-

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to the
intended recipient or such persons authorised representative, for the
recipients sole use and is subject to important legal and regulatory
restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("Email Legal Notice") that
must be accessed by clicking here
http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm or copy this address onto your
Internet browser and process there.  The Email Legal Notice is
enforceable and binding on the recipient (or such persons authorised
representative) in terms of section 11 (1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic
Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. By receiving,
reading or acting upon this email, you automatically be bound by the
terms of the Email Legal Notice.