Re: [ST] Struck

Well last time Blake and I headed to Colorado it was on our Sprints,
going to the Western Rallye. This time we're taking our KLR650s out
there, hitting mostly roads on the way out, and then doing the Trans
America Trail back through Colorado and Utah. Leaving Labor Day
weekend, and we have two weeks for the trip.

We'll mostly be running across the southern portions of Colorado and
Utah.

We're keeping a blog of our preparations and we hope to do updates on
the trip.

http://sobiloff.typepad.com/klr_adventure/

Here's info on the trail:

http://www.transamtrail.com/main.htm

On Jun 23, 2006, at 7:44 AM, Dan Wolf wrote:

> Where in Colorado are you guys headed?

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned