Re: [ST] Wrap-up of Roethlis-what-his-name?

It helps if it has amazing graphics; like that new Shoei with the
awesome angel vs. devil graphics.

Must be the nicest looking helmet I've seen, but I'm too scared to ask
how much. I also like the Arai with the union jack colours.

By the way : the current RSA Super bike magazine, affiliated to the UK
Super bike has a four way shoot out between the new GSXR600, Honda
CBR600RR, Kawazaki 636 and the daytona 675.

The Daytona cleans out in every single category, from bumpy roads to
flat out track use.

Their only criticism was that its tallness meant it needed slightly more
careful settings to get the best out of late braking on the track.

Roll on the new Daytona 1150/ 1175? I can see SWMBO getting ready to
banish me to the garage again...........

Cheers
Marc
Daytona 955 (and still stoked with it!)
Cape Town, RSA

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to the intended recipient or such persons authorised representative, for the recipients sole use and is subject to important legal and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.  The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient (or such persons authorised representative) in terms of section 11 (1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email, you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.