From: Marc Van Est <MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:35:30 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Recall on ST '01 and '02 rear wheel bearings

For the mechanically naÃve amongst us: what is a 'staked' nut?

Since joining this list I've learned lots of gems, including:
*How to bleed the front brakes and clean the callipers on a trumpet,
*How to get the back wheel on and off on the SSW,
*How to sort out the relays and wiring for the front lights
*More than I ever needed on tyre pressures and oil
*been completely confused by technical discussions on what causes the bike to turn in when you counter steer (cant say I needed to know that)

This list rules, which is why I still hang around even though I'm not an RS/ ST owner anymore.

Thanks

Marc
Daytona 955

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to the intended recipient or such persons authorised representative, for the recipients sole use and is subject to important legal and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.  The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient (or such persons authorised representative) in terms of section 11 (1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email, you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.