Re: [ST] Questions and wanted

Nope sorry, you must be removed from the list. You cannot combine such topics as tires and brakes in the same post. Didn't you get the memo upon signup?! ;-) Wow and to think if you had added a question about oil or the proper way to turn...I would have personally retrieved the "soft pillows"!

  And with that...
  Not a big fan of the BT020 front, but the rear seems ok. Looking at the Stradas for the next set of shoes. Long wear can be had with Macadams.

  Four pads up front. Not at the replacement point on mine yet, so no ideas.

Rich Pardo <richpardo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Guys,

I've got some questions and a want ad.

1. What tires are the best in terms of performance and wear? I've liked
Avons on my Guzzi. What size do you recommend? I'm a little more of a
tourer than a sport.

2. Brake pad - where to get good, reliable replacements? How many pads are
on the front?

3. Anyone selling a green top box?

Thanks!

Rich