Re: [ST] Recall on ST '01 and '02 rear wheel bearings

Rod

You didn't see my K12RS. THAT was a real head taking. Did you remark
that on the ST most of the bolts holding a part in place are the same
size and type. That was not the case on the BMW. Even the dealer mecanics
with whom I chatted from time to time was roaring about that.

Fred ST 02 BRG

Chris,
Yea, tab washer, ya know, something  like the one behind the countershaft sprocket.  Triumph is a bit pecular.  Ever notice how you are constantly switching from allen >>to torx to philips even when they are similar size bolts or could have been identical size bolts/screws?
Rod