From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Frederic.Nizery@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:41 AM
To: ST
Subject: Re: [ST] Recall on ST '01 and '02 rear wheel bearings

Rod

You didn't see my K12RS. THAT was a real head taking. Did you remark
that on the ST most of the bolts holding a part in place are the same
size and type. That was not the case on the BMW. Even the dealer mecanics
with whom I chatted from time to time was roaring about that.

Fred ST 02 BRG

>>Chris,
>>Yea, tab washer, ya know, something  like the one behind the countershaft
sprocket.  Triumph is a bit pecular.  Ever notice how you are constantly
switching from allen >>to torx to philips even when they are similar size
bolts or could have been identical size bolts/screws?