[ST] What a great day!!!

Finally got out for a decent ride.  It was almost hot in the Carolinas.
Sorry guys, but I don't care for riding around like Michelin Man. I have the
heated vest and gloves and jackets and all that crap so that you need a
crane to get you on the scoot.  Not today.  Yes, it was a fine Triumph day.
I hadn't gone 15 minutes when I was riding with two new S3's.  I also came
across three, I think, pre-05 ST's.  I love my Silver but that Caspian Blue
is flat beautiful, first time I really got a good look at one.  Usually I'm
lucky to see a single Triumph in a full day of riding.

Also, when I become dictator of planet Earth, I will ban all HD's from 2
lane roads.  Who needs al queda, HD's are weapons of mass frustration.  I
must have come across a dozen packs of little old ladies from Milwaukee
holding up four to ten cars running 5 to 10mph under speed limit.  Today was
so beautiful, even the HD's couldn't ruin it.

Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin