Re: [ST] What a great day!!!

Glad you had a great ride today.

We had our first day of winter here today.  Cops kept us up last night
removing the drunk driver and car from our block wall and this morning
we had our first significant snowfall of the 05/06 year.  As my wife
says, if you have to have a run in with a drunk driver, it's much better
that he break his head on your wall than you on his hood/bonnet.

Of course, the snow is gone already and I'm looking forward to riding
again next weekend.  Summer starts here tomorrow.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM