Re: [ST] S100 Engine Brightener

I use ordinary automotive silicon spray every now and again.

Once in two months is OK to keep the motor looking newish, plus it helps lube things & displace water.

Just be careful not to get it on your tires!

PS:
I'm off on a three day ride on Friday though some epic mountain passes, We should do about 500 kms a day, which is fine on my type of bike. Also plan to get to the Buff Rally on day two, for a short (beer-free:sniff) while before heading back to Oudtshoorn via the 8 Bell pass (Yeehaa......)

I couldn't get any of my Triumph riding mates to come along, not even the guy I sold my RS to (wimps!) so I'll be slumming it and riding with two fast guys on Suzuki's- more potential converts to triple hood!

I'll post a ride-report next weeks some time................

cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA
06 Daytona 955 (but thinking a 675 Speed Triple would look good next to the Daytona in my garage....)
This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.