From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Jonas
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 1:00 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Soon to be New Owner questions

Okay.  I've fallen in love with the '99 ST.  And that was BEFORE I rode
it.
I think it's a good looking bike and it's a smooth ride, just what I was
looking for.

Now, first off, I've looked over Triumph.net pretty well.  I've read
about a
few of the quirks with these bikes.  The thing I'm wondering is, of
course,
am I getting a good deal on the bike?  I won't say how much I'm getting
it
for yet, but I was hoping I would get a few figures back from everyone.

It's a '99 ST w/ 24,900 miles.  Looks to be taken care of very well,
full
factory service records.  No "upgrades" as far as I can tell.  No
panniers
or trunk, just the bike.  Good rubber, but coming up on another service
soon, accoording to the manual.  Idles very well.  Smooth on the road,
no
vibrations or strange noises.

Let's say this were your bike.  What would you sell it for?  I know
it's kind of a subjective question, I just want to feel good about what
I'm
spending.

Thanks for listening!

David