From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Jonas
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 3:43 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] New to list - Intro

A WO1 is a warrant officer one.  It's a rank, similar to sergeant or
captain.  Warrant officers are on a different rank structure than
enlisted
or officers, though.  We're a breed unto ourselves : -)  I'm training to
fly
the Bell OH-58D Kiowa Warrior (it's a military version of the Bell 407).
For those of you who may have seen it, it looks like a green news
helicopter
with a ball on top of the rotor (it's a reconnaissance camera).

Anyway, I am going through flight school with a couple guys from the
Netherlands.  They're in the RNLAF and ere to fly the CH-47 Chinook
(that
crazy helicopter with 2 rotors on top).  Good friends of mine.

And, Jeremy, yeah, I am very familiar with Deal's Gap and that whole
area.
I've been through there PLENTY of times in my Miata (and previously, in
my
Fiero GT that I recently sold).

And, uhhh, I can't wait to statr talking about my bike.  I just need to
finish paying it off : -)

David