Re: [ST] new to list.

>From: Stephen Dropp
>Now what bike would people recommend for a new female rider?

Depends on what she likes, on her skill level and how tall she is.
If she likes allroads, she could go for a V-Strom 650, Honda Transalp,
BMW F650GS or Ducati Multistrada 620. If she likes sporty bikes, she
could look for a SV650S, the new Kawasaki ER-6F,Suzuki Bandit 650S or
perhaps even Honda CBF600S. If she likes naked bikes she could go for
the Kawa ER-6N, Yamaha MT03, Honda CBF600, Ducati Monster 600, Suzuki
Bandit 650 or the new Suzuki GSR600. If she wants a light bike aimed
purely for touring and commuting, the Honda Deauville is nice. If she
wants a chopper... well, I don't know anything about those ugly shiny
things... Choice plenty I'd think though. Same bikes apply to new male
riders actually.

Emile
www.piloot.com