From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jack Hays
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:09 AM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Spoilers

Well, here I was back at work on Monday and catching up on my Motolist
digest, Miatalist digest, and ST digest during my breaks.
Then I see the headline "Duhamel My Hero".
I think about not reading it since I have the race taped and have avoided
all internet connections that might reveal who won, etc. I planned on
watching it Monday night. But it says my hero. I cautiously start reading
and it goes into why he's a hero, I relax, and then Boom! Thanks for
destroying my excitement.
I know this will go no where but why the heck did who ever posted this not
put "spoiler" in the subject line! That's normal protocol.
I forgive you but it ruined my race watch so much I didn't even bother to
watch what I taped while I was away this weekend.
Think about this stuff in the future please.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42