Re: [ST] Crazy Helicopter

I don't hate the Chinook.  Just trying to describe its inherent wackiness.
Odd how it's the strongest and fastest (and, from what I've been told by a
few people, possibly the most maneuverable) in the Army's fleet (is that the
right word?).

It's a great bird, I just like my little scooter more : -)

New Guy David, the opinionated Army guy : -P