Re: [ST] Anyone have a brg left side fairing for 2001 Sprint STforsale?

If I can't find one I'll just stick with this one and I'm gonna try and fix
it.

It cracked at the top, near the bolt hole next to the gas tank and on the
bottom from the bolt hole under the RINT in Sprint.

I'm using some epoxy stuff I got at the local store.  It looks like the same
stuff I reglue the tiles with on my pool, and I know that stuff is strong,
but we'll see if it flexes.

Any words of wisdom out there about doing plastic repair on these fairings?

Thanks all.

Rich